Happy Thursdays :)
11. September 2014
Yay for life, seriously, tomorrow it’s friday and then it’s THE WEEKEND! I love weekends and I think this one is gonna be really cool :) I thought I’d write a post about what I’ve been unto over the last few days - My life has kind of changed a lot, for the better. For some really bizarre reason my mindset has changed - I do hear a lot of ‘you look unwell’ ‘put on a couple of pounds’ and to be honest, over the last month, I haven’t thought I look too bad but I guess it’s the people that care about you the most that are the ones that have to tell you this. I can take it from most people, I’m quite stubborn and strong-willed but I knew this wasn’t right when the words came out of my dads mouth. I know (and have done for a couple of weeks I guess) I need to put on at least a few pounds to be a healthy weight - I don’t want my body to struggle and even though people won’t read this, thank you so much to everyone that has been honest with me about this - I have actually realised and I’m so glad people care :) I’m an incredibly happy person literally 100% of the time but if humanly possible I’m even happier?
I have wrote myself a few bulletpoints of how I’m going to live my life from now on - Being healthy and crazy strong is key to me - I will still train A LOT because man, I love the gym and I love running, I love the whole foods and whole body lifestyle but yeah, here goes - (to me this is quite personal)
- Don’t EVER worry about food again – As long as you don’t binge eat a lot, you WON’T put on weight if you live a healthy lifestyle – give yourself a treat when you’re out – Have a cookie, have a cupcake, they’re yummy!
- Be fit and healthy – keep active and keep your heart healthy – It’s good to keep in good shape without going silly.
- Stop worrying about money – WHY? Seriously you are probably in one of the best situations possible for someone of your age/situation.
- When you go out for a meal, order exactly what you want, not what’s on the lower calorie menu just because it’s a ‘skinny’ meal – why see people enjoy their food whilst you’re there worrying?
- At least once a month, have a takeaway – be it Dominos, an indian, even a subway with a cookie.
- When people offer you food like snacks – cookies, muffins, chocolate, whatever – ACCEPT them.
- Keep eating healthy lunches and dinners and follow whole foods a lot of the time – Allow treats though – be happy!
- Never EVER go below 7 stone - It’s unhealthy and it’s NOT going to happen.
I know not many people at all will read this which is probably not a bad thing because it’s quite personal to me and it’s something I have been able to talk about with family and very close friends who by the way are AWESOME listeners! The money issue probably came hand in hand with the weight issue also I figured!
LIFE IS FANTASTIC GUYS